First Annual Faith Formation Share Fair
Calling all Youth Ministers, Catechetical Leaders, Catechists, and Catholic School Educators!!
We know the summer months are for rest, relaxation and renewal, it is also a great time to plan for the new year. Come to our first annual Faith Formation Share Fair
to share your ideas with your peers in ministry and leave with some new ideas. The OEEC is offering four dates at four geographical locations to make this opportunity accessible for everyone. You are invited to attend the one closest to home or all four, if you choose.
- South Windsor: St. Francis of Assisi, Church Hall, 673 Ellington Road, July 11, 10:00 a.m.
- South Windsor: St. Francis of Assisi, Church Hall, 673 Ellington Road, July 11, 7:00 p.m.
- Cheshire: St. Thomas Beckett, Parish Hall, 435 N. Brooksvale Road, July 20, 10:00 a.m.
- Cheshire: St. Thomas Beckett, Parish Hall, 435 N. Brooksvale Road, July 20, 7:00 p.m.
- North Haven: St. Therese, Parish Center, 555 Middletown Avenue, July 25, 10:00 a.m.
- Simsbury: St. Mary, 942 Hopmeadow Street, August 2, 10:00 a.m.
To download a printable flyer, click here.
To register on-line, click here.
For more information, contact Miriam Hidalgo (Miriam.Hidalgo@aohct.org) or Kelly Henderschedt (Kelly.Henderschedt@aohct.org).
For those who currently run Adult Confirmation classes, or plan to for the fall:
If you currently/plan to run Adult Confirmation classes, please fill out the brief survey linked here so that we may keep updated records of what is available throughout the Archdiocese.
For those who would like to begin facilitating Adult Confirmation classes at their parish:
The OEEC is pleased to offer assistance in equipping those responsible (pastors, deacons, RCIA coordinators, DREs, etc.) to run classes this fall (September-November), leading up to a combined Adult Confirmation ceremony on November 6, 2017 at Saint Thomas Seminary, Bloomfield, CT with Archbishop Leonard P. Blair.
If you would like to run Adult Confirmation classes and wish to attend one of our training workshops, please register by filling out this form and choosing your workshop location – we plan to offer them in the “north” and “south” parts of the Archdiocese, as well as “east of the river,” assuming interest merits those.
For more information, please go to our Adult Confirmation page.