Registering for Years 2, 3 and 4
Returning students in the Classes of 2018 and 2019 will begin the Advanced Year (Green Curriculum) in Fall 2018. Students in the Class of 2021 will begin the Year Two (Red Curriculum) in Fall 2018. If you are a new student to the Biblical School please click here for details on first-time enrollment.
Registration Forms: (Due June 1st)
Financial Matters and Scholarships:
- To download a scholarship application form, go to Financial Aid page.
- JUNE 1 is the deadline for scholarship applications, tuition deposits ($175), and St. Thomas Seminary fees ($80, “for credit” students only.)
- Make checks payable to “OEEC” Indicate “CBS tuition” and the year you’re enrolling in (Year 2 or Advanced) on memo line.
- Student workbooks are available at the Office of Education, Evangelization and Catechesis at the Pastoral Center at St. Thomas Seminary (467 Bloomfield Ave., Bloomfield, CT).
- Other texts need to be purchased online. For a complete list of text books, click here.
For more information, please contact:
BJ Daly Horell
Archdiocesan Director of the Catholic Biblical School
860-242-5573 ext. 2679