Alumni/ae of the Catholic Biblical School have several options for continuing their biblical education with the Archdiocese of Hartford OEEC. Check this page periodically to get updates.
- March 2021 – Derya Little's From Islam to Christ - One Woman's Path Through the Riddles of God
- Paperback : 204 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1621641120
- ISBN-13 : 978-1621641124
- May 2021 – Holly Ordway's Not God's Type - An Atheist Academic Lays Down Her Arms
- Hardcover : 215 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1586179993
- ISBN-13 : 978-1586179991
- August 2021 – St. Augustine's, Confessions, led by Mr. James Pezzulo, CBS Class of 2020
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1593082592
- ISBN-13 : 978-1593082598
CBS 443 Letters of John Concluded
CBS four-year alumni are all welcome to join this intensive study in the Johannine Literature. This course continues an in-depth study of the Letters of John and will continue with the Gospel of John (chapters 13-21) as time allows.
Instructor: Dr. Thomas Casey, Ph.D.
Cost: $95 per student – payable by credit card or check made out to “OEEC” and sent to: Catholic Biblical School, 467 Bloomfield Ave., Bloomfield, CT 06002
When: Ten Wednesdays beginning March 17, 2021, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. There will be no class during Holy Week.
Where: To keep the CBS community healthy and safe, classes will be held virtually. The link will be sent prior to the first class.
How to Register: Complete the typeform and submit payment: Register here. Typeform will be open beginning August 3, 2020.
- Content questions: contact Dr. Tom Casey
- Operations questions: contact BJ Daly Horell
- Technical questions: contact Jennifer McClintock
“Silent Auditing” for CBS Graduates
As a precaution against the spread of Covid-19, the Silent Auditing program is suspended until further notice. We will post a notice here when we are once again able to open classes to alumni auditors.
Student* Portal: http://www.stsregistrar.org/cgi-bin/CBS/cbsstudent... *Includes alumni
CBS Alums: If you haven't taken a course in recent years, you may not yet be in the system. Contact BJ Daly Horell and provide her with information that will enable her to add you to the system.
Instructions for accessing the student portal, where all official notifications (grades, cancellations, student contact information) are posted:
- To log in to the portal, enter your password into the field below the blue "Please Login" notice, and click on the "Login" button.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- All alumni passwords follow the same format: UPPER CASE initials (two or three letters, depending on whether you gave us a middle initial) followed by your eight-digit date of birth. So if you’re Mr. Donald E. Duck, born March 13, 1914, your password would be: DED03131914. Or if no middle initial was provided in your application, the password would be: DD03131914.
For more information, please contact:
BJ Daly Horell
Archdiocesan Director of the Catholic Biblical School
860-242-5573 ext. 2679