Registering for Years 2, 3 and 4
- Returning students in the Classes of 2022 and 2023 will use the Advanced Year B (Orange) Student Workbook for CBS 400.
- Students in the Class of 2024 will begin the Year Two (Red) Student Workbook for CBS 200.
- Please use this online form to register, make class selections, and/or to make an online payment.
- Final tuition payments ($190) are due on October 1, 2021 and can be made using the same online form you used to register.
- If you are new to the Biblical School please click here for details on first-time enrollment. (Applications for first-time students are due September 1, 2021.)
- Registrations for all returning students should be complete by June 30, 2021.
Financial Matters and Scholarships:
- June 30 is the deadline for tuition deposits ($190), and Saint Thomas Seminary fees ($80, “for credit” students only.)
- June 30 is the deadline for scholarship applications.
- To download a scholarship application form, go to the Financial Aid Page.
- You may make payments by credit card or check. Follow the instructions provided in the online form.
- If you choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to “OEEC.” Indicate “CBS tuition” and the year you’re enrolling in (Year 2, 3 or 4) on the memo line.
- Student workbooks should be purchased at the time of registration and can be included in credit card or check payments. Cost is $17.55. Once your payment has been processed, you will need to arrange to pick up your workbook during work hours (8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. to 4:30p.m.) at the Pastoral Center, 467 Bloomfield Ave., Bloomfield, CT. You must let us know when you plan to arrive so we can have your workbook available for pickup at the receptionist’s desk. You’ll use the intercom to request entry into the building.
- Other texts need to be purchased online. For a complete list of text books, click here.
BJ Daly Horell
Archdiocesan Director of the Catholic Biblical School
860-242-5573 ext. 2679