Registering for Years 2, 3 and 4
Returning students in the Classes of 2020 and 2021 will begin the Advanced Year (Orange Curriculum).
Students in the Class of 2022 will begin the Year Two (Red Curriculum).
Please use this on-line form to register: https://oeec.typeform.com/to/vdeyDE
If you are a new student to the Biblical School please click here for details on first-time enrollment.
All registration forms are due June 30, 2019
Financial Matters and Scholarships:
- To download a scholarship application form, go to Financial Aid page.
- JUNE 30 is the deadline for scholarship applications, tuition deposits ($190), and Saint Thomas Seminary fees ($80, “for credit” students only.)
- Make checks payable to “OEEC” Indicate “CBS tuition” and the year you’re enrolling in (Year 2 or Advanced) on memo line.
- Student workbooks are available at the Office of Education, Evangelization and Catechesis at the Pastoral Center at Saint Thomas Seminary (467 Bloomfield Ave., Bloomfield, CT).
- Other texts need to be purchased online. For a complete list of text books, click here.
BJ Daly Horell
Archdiocesan Director of the Catholic Biblical School
860-242-5573 ext. 2679