Archdiocesan Women's Conference
Virtual Women's Conference 2020:
"Wednesdays with Women"
What's the plan for 2020?
How Do I Register for Wednesdays with Women?
Click each month's link below to register! A confirmation link will be sent to you.
March 3, 2021 - Click Here to Register
- Workshop: Title TBD (presented by Sr. Angela Gertsema, ASCJ)
- Prayer Experience: Praying Through Lent
May 5, 2021 - Click Here to Register
- Workshop: Title TBD (presented by Cynthia Psencik)
- Prayer Experience: SoulCore - SoulCore is movement born from the desire to nourish body and soul through prayer and core strengthening, functional exercises. The workout involves a combination of core-strengthening and isometric exercises, stretching and overall strengthening of the entire body. It begins with some basic stretches to warm up the body while reciting the Apostle’s Creed. Push-ups are done throughout each of the “Our Father” prayers. The movements vary for each of the “Hail Mary” prayers. And a stretching position of surrender leads to each “Glory Be” prayer. Each Mystery begins with a scripture verse and a reflection, offering a time of rest. The end result is a feeling of relaxation, strength and renewal – of body, mind and soul. (Description courtesy of SoulCore)
Previous Month's Workshops and Prayer Experiences
- January 6, 2021 - Workshop: Journey with Jesus in 2021 - (presented by Debra Federico) and Prayer Experience: Ignatian Contemplation: Journey with the Magi - (presented by Sara Milone)
- December 2, 2020 - Workshop: Mary's YES - (presented by Sheri Dursin) and Prayer Experience: Visio Divina - (presented by Michelle Boisseau)
- November 4, 2020 - Workshop: Love, (Hope, Joy, and Mercy) in the Time of Sorrow (presented by Kerry A. Robinson) and Prayer Experience: Using Technology in Your Prayer Life During Social Distancing (by Kelly Henderschedt and Laura McCaffrey)