Recognition and Honors
- Catholic Biblical School: Four - Year Graduation: June 7, 2020 at Mt. Sacred Heart Chapel, 295 Benham Street, Hamden, CT. Two-Year (Basic) Certificates will also be awarded.
- Catholic Scouting: Religious Emblems for both Girl Scouts and Scouts BSA are awarded yearly in the spring. This year the ceremony will be on June 14, 2020. Paperwork is due in the OEEC on April 1, 2020. For more information, click here.
- Catechist Years of Service: These awards to honor dedicated and hardworking catechists will be given out at Missio, March 28, 2020, click here to nominate someone.
- Discipleship and Light of the World:
- 2020: Catholic Youth Encounter
Youth Ministry Awards:
Light of the World/ Luz del Mundo
Discipleship Award / Premio de Discipulado
To nominate someone for one of the above awards, click here.
- Catholic Biblical School: BJ Daly Horell - (860) 242 - 5573, ext. 2679 – Catholic.Biblical.School@aohct.org
- Catholic Scouting: Jennifer McClintock - (860) 242 - 5573, ext. 2675 - Jennifer.McClintock@aohct.org
- Discipleship; Light of the World: Michael Wellington - (860) 242 - 5573, ext. 2678 – Michael.Wellington@aohct.org
- ELM Leadership Formation: Nicole M. Perone – (860) 242 - 5573, ext. 2677 – Nicole.Perone@aohct.org
- ELM Parish Accompaniment; Religious Education Years of Service: Kelly Henderschedt - (860) 242 - 5573, ext. 2663 – Kelly.Henderschedt@aohct.org