Remote Learning Success
How well did the Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Hartford serve their students during the COVID-19 pandemic? Find the answer to that question as you review the points below and as you listen to school parents, teachers and administrators sharing their thoughts with you. These videos and written testimonials will give you a sense of how quickly and efficiently our schools responded to the new reality, and how strongly they are committed to continuing to do so.
During the pandemic:
- Teachers moved confidently forward with continuous instruction.
- Students experienced no loss of learning.
- Teachers adapted quickly to the new format and embraced teaching remotely.
- Schools ensured that all students had access to Chromebooks or iPads.
- Parents received consistent updates regarding their children’s progress.
- Teachers maintained grade-based student assessment.
- The social/emotional wellbeing of students was nurtured.
- The integrity of the academic program was sustained!
The data reveals the results of these efforts:
- 97% of students successfully completed their required work load.
- 93% of schools say that parents describe the remote learning program as “Highly Successful.”
- 96% of schools describe parent satisfaction during this period as “Highly Satisfied.”
We encourage you to hear directly from parents, administrators and faculty as they describe the remote learning experience in the Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of Hartford.
Remote Learning Video